No Right Click

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What in the World is the Texas OAG Doing?

Just when I thought the Texas OAG/Charitable Trust Division couldn't possibly disappoint me any futher, I received my Open Records request and discovered they are truly more incompetent than I first thought.

Not only do they NOT know their own email disclosure "policy" (Texas Office of the Attorney Geneneral Government Code - Section 552.137:  Confidentiality of Certain Email Addresses), but they have the audacity to make the situation worse (see records below) and they refused to apologize to me for violating my rights!

To make matters worse, the Texas OAG/Charitable Trust refuses to investigate the allegations of misappropriation of funds, but instead, sends my emails to the attorney (who, let's face it, apparently does not represent the WAO assets interests, but those of the Cryers) to do exactly what? Investigate themselves?  Isn't that what we pay the Texas OAG investigators and attorneys?  It's been over two years and no one at the OAG even cares if the Cryers and others are stealing from the WAO!  No investigation!  What a travisty of justice! 



Later:

Oh, good grief.





Much Later:

Wow...surprised...not.






No comments:

Post a Comment